Sunday, February 27, 2011

Free is not Frivolous - Part Three

Here is my third (and I think final) "Free is not Frivolous" post: Good Society Jeans.  This is the "free" item that I am most excited about.  A few weeks ago, I blogged about Good Society over on my other blog Someone's Gotta Pay.  Good Society sells jeans that are made ethically -  organic denim, sustainable farming, fair trade, no sweatshops/child labor, & they give 25% of their profits to charity.  And I was really excited about finding this company... until I saw the price: these jeans don't come cheap.

But the next day, I received an email from my dad saying that he wanted to buy me a pair, so I could give a little report of what I thought of them.  {His email said, "I'll pay (somebody's gotta)" - which is clever considering the name of my blog - if you're really curious, you can see here about that}.  Anyway, I was totally surprised and excited, and now my jeans have arrived.  Another fabulous free, frivolous-less gift!

(If you're interested in my thoughts about the jeans - more than just I love 'em - I'll be posting a little review over on Someone's Gotta Pay soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment