Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March = All About Accessories

March is finally here, and I could not be more thrilled- March means my closet gets refilled & Spring is on it's way! And for our blog, March means accessories.  No rules this month, just fun.  I'm planning to spend time crafting more accessories (one of my new favorite hobbies), and we'll also be sharing with you some of the accessories we own and love as well as those we love and wish we own. Along with that, we'll be doing a few accessory giveaways - some that we've made ourselves & some by other fabulous "crafting artists".

So to kick us off, I'd though I'd share my little etsy treasury of some pretty pink accessories:

{image via etsy.  click anywhere on the treasury to head to the webpage}

P.S. If anyone's interested in hosting a giveaway through our blog... which you're probably not since we only have - Oh! - a whopping twelve followers... But hey, if you're up for a challenge and want to host a giveaway, let us know!

1 comment: