Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My Trip to the Goodwill: Frivolousness or Frivolousless?

I may not be doing so well on the challenge.  Already I've been to Qdoba (I told you we liked to go there), and we also ventured to the Goodwill last weekend (Have I mentioned I'm a big fan of Goodwill?)

That means I have definitely spent money I didn't need to.  First - the food.  Definitely frivolous, but remember I did get a free drink just for being a teacher.  Second - the Goodwill.  Definitely not a frivolous place, but did I really need the 5 books & shirt that I bought there?  Then again, the books are for my classroom, so I'm not sure that's too frivolous.  The shirt probably was, but I put back two skirts and another shirt.  That was frivolous-less, right?

Oh well!  At least I got a cute shirt!  Here are a couple pics of me with my new shirt (WiWW), and a couple other previous thrift store finds.
Shirt - Goodwill (that's the new one)
Cardigan - Ann Taylor Loft
Skirt - Gap
Belt - Kohl's
Tights & Shoes - Target
Necklace - I think it's a hand-me-down from Allison!

 Another purchase from the Goodwill - this khaki skirt... with POCKETS!

And my jean skirt also from the Goodwill.

These have all been worn in February, and are now in the "keep" pile!



No comments:

Post a Comment