Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday: Channeling My Inner "Gleek"

Well, last night's episode might not have been the best ever, but today I am rocking a little Rachel Berry (from Glee) inspiration. Anyone catch the episode a couple of weeks ago where they all wore sweaters with horses on them? Hopefully my outfit today isn't quite as, um, interesting as some of Rachel's are, but the pickings are getting a little slim here at the end of February's clean out the closet challenge. (More on that challenge here). But here I am, in my little bird sweater...


Sweater = Old Navy (long ago)
Skirt = Gap (long ago)
Tights = ???
Boots = Ugg (they are there, I promise!)









P.S. If anyone's interested in helping us choose a new name for the blog, leave us a suggestion or check out our ideas here. Thanks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment