Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

This is just a quick little What I Wore Wednesday...If you've made your way over from The Pleated Poppy, here's a little background on our little blog: My sister and I are embarking on some fashion adventures. Last month we could only wear 6 items of clothing for the month. This month's challenge is to wear all of our clothing to figure out which items we can live without and then donate them at the end to simplify our wardrobes.

First up is actually Monday's outfit (which is significantly cuter than today's). I couldn't choose just one picture - I love all the different facial expressions - so I included all three!

Sweater - anthropologie
Skirt - Gap (from long ago)
Gray T-shirt - H&M
Tights - Kohls
Boots - Emu
Scarf - Primark in London

Last night my cute little first graders had their music concert (in which I had a starring role as one of three narrators). This meant I was at school until far too late, and this morning I felt like it should not be time to go back already! Combine that with the FREEZING weather we are having, and I just had to wear something warm and comfy today. (This is actually a step up from sweatpants and a sweatshirt, which I wish I had been wearing all day!)


Sweater - Gap
Pants - NY&CO.
Scarf - Primark in London
Earrings - Sweet little birds from Etsy (Christmas gift from mom!)
Shoes - Be glad you can't see them. They are the oldest black shoes that I only wear to work!

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Ok clarify this for me - you can only wear 6 items a month - do you mean you wear the same thing over and over again or like 6 items per day to see what you really use out of your closet? I am super impressed if its 6 a month!! I will definitely be keeping up with your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Great question! We each choose 6 (or maybe 7) items of clothing to wear for the whole month of January. This did not include accessories or shoes or anything, so we used those to try to make our outfits look different each day! To see my whole month in pictures, you scroll to our older posts or click on "January" and "My Grand Finale" over on the right.

    Thanks for stopping by,
    Aimee

    ReplyDelete