Sunday, February 27, 2011

The End of Frivolous-less-ness?

OK, I am not frivolous-less. I just want to put it out there. I think I might have failed a little on this challenge because I like shopping too much. I did some major cheating this past week! I didn't mean to, it just happened. (I know, that's what they all say.) But really, last week was President's Day (yay, no school!) and I went down to the city to one of my new favorite brunch places, The Bongo Room. While I was waiting to eat these delicious banana Oreo pancakes...


...we went next door to a resale shop, The Buffalo Exchange. It's one of these places where you can bring your old stuff to sell, and then get a bunch of new (old) stuff for not a lot of money. I ended up snagging a cute little coat (I know, I have a coat problem) AND a pair of Banana Republic jeans. I have a hard time finding good jeans, because the "short" size is usually too short, and the "regular" size is usually too long. But these were the perfect length, so I had to get them!

So much for being frivolous-less. At least I held out for most of the month, right?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment