Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Clean Out the Closet Update: Week #3

It's getting toward the end of the month - one more week! I'm starting to get down to the end of my closet. Although I will admit, I guess I have more clothes than I realized, because I haven't run out yet! (I am glad I decided to wear my jeans more than once, though.) I am slowly getting rid of some things as I go, and then I guess I'll have to try on everything else that I didn't wear at the end of the month. In the meantime, here's a peek at the outfits from this past week (just so you can be sure I'm not cheating on this challenge - unlike frivolous-less February!)


Stay tuned for the (unofficial) end of Frivolous-less February. 
I may or may not have some trouble finishing strong!

2 comments:

  1. I really like this idea. I'm just not sure I have enough bottoms. I have a ton of tops though. My closet is loaded to the brim & I have trouble parting with things. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could just do it with tops - see which ones you actually wear for a month (or however long you choose), and then be brave and get rid of a couple of the ones you don't!

    ReplyDelete