Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday: Why Do I Always Forget?

So I've been lookin' cute all week (am I allowed to say that about myself?)...until today. I woke up late and I knew I was staying at school late to work on report cards this afternoon, so I just threw on some comfy pants and one of my favorite yellow sweaters. I almost never wear these pants, and I'm not sure why because they are pretty comfortable and kinda cute - but since I'm trying to wear everything in my closet this month, I thought I'd give them a try today. What do you think - keep or donate at the end of the month?


P.S. Here are my cute outfits from Monday and Tuesday...


A funny story about the peacock tights: I was at Target, and the man standing behind me in line noticed them and started telling me all about how his aunt (or someone) used to live on a peacock farm and when he was little he used to go and collect all of the feathers out in the field and his mom has a whole vase full of them and blah, blah, blah. Maybe next time I'll wear them with the feathers facing the front to avoid unwanted conversations from behind!

1 comment:

  1. Ha Ha...Cute story! Those tights are adorable. No wonder they caught his attention. You have been looking great this week.

    ReplyDelete