Monday, January 31, 2011

My Grand Finale

Over. Done. Finished.  Here are my last three days (and a few other grand finale photos):



I thought I'd wear all six items to finish off with a bang!  I also rummaged through my accessories & found the ones I haven't worn this month:

My plan: to turn this little bag of unwanted leftovers into brand new lovelies!  This is my accessory challenge.  Perhaps while Allison is cleaning out her closet in February, I'll be creating new accessories to ADD to my wardrobe.... Or maybe I'll join Allison & save crafting for March.  We'll see!

Alright, last I thought I'd put all the outfits together so you can see how well you think I really did at turning my 6 items into 31 outfits.  Here you go:




3 comments:

  1. Ooh, I like the one of all the pics together! What are you wearing today?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You both did fabulous. I can't imagine pulling it off as well as you all did! I'm with Allison though, now that it is over What are you wearing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that was great and I am amazed that you could make that many outfits with 6 main items!!

    ReplyDelete