Monday, January 3, 2011

Decisions, Decisions

Although we have been thinking and talking about this clothing adventure for a while (we thought about doing it over the summer or at the beginning of the school year), I wasn’t actually sure we would ever really do it. So imagine my surprise when I got back from Florida and Aimee announced “We are doing it, I started today. Pick your clothes.” Since I was already a day behind, I went home right away and started trying to pick out my items. It was really hard to pick just 6, so I ended up with 8 (but I might get rid of one, we'll see how it goes).

Here’s what I came up with…

2 cardigan sweaters, one black and one gray. A white tank top (with a big white flower on it...this is the one I might get rid of). A gray tank top, and an off-white long sleeve shirt with sleeves that can be buttoned up to 3/4 length.

A black dress, pair of jeans, and a black skirt.

Hopefully I won't get too sick of these clothes before the month is over!

*One update to the rules...for the tank tops (for example my gray one), we decided that we can wear different ones as long as they are the same color. This is because these are only for layering and won't be worn alone (since it's freezing outside).

1 comment:

  1. Your items look great, if 8 feels right to you, then you're great. Sure to be a fun journey regardless! Keep me posted.

    Ps. It wouldn't let me post under my One Dress Protest OpenId. Maybe I did something wrong...

    ReplyDelete