Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Last week, Aimee told me about The Pleated Poppy and Lindsey's mission to post her outfits every Wednesday. There are a bunch of blogs linked up and some people post all of their outfits from the week, and some just put up their outfit from the day. (If you're really interested in my outfits from this past week, check them out here).

It was too late to join in for last week, so I decided to link up today. What's one more challenge to add to this one, right?! This morning, I wasn't really thinking about it, so I guess my outfit could have been better. But at least I've got on Aimee's super cute necklace!



Black Cardigan - Ann Taylor Loft
Gray Tank Top - Ann Taylor Loft
White Tank Top - Target
Skinny Jeans - Old Navy
Boots - Emu's


A note about the necklace: the 1st graders were kind of surprised to discover that the flower on the necklace was not real (when they have ever seen a necklace with real flowers, I don't know, but that was the big discovery of the day!)


No comments:

Post a Comment