Saturday, January 8, 2011

The Week In Pictures

Yikes, I just saw Aimee's pictures from the week, and I have to confess that 1. My pictures are nowhere near as fun & creative as her's are, and 2. My outfits are nowhere near as fun & creative as her's are! I will have to step up my game for next week. But regardless of how uncreative, here are my pictures from the week...

Day 1 - Sunday

Days 2 & 4 - Monday & Wednesday
(yes, I wore the exact same thing 2 days this week)

Day 3 - Tuesday
(I forgot to take my picture while I was still wearing this outfit!)

Day 5 - Thursday

Day 6 - Friday
A note about this one: Instead of noticing that I had worn the same sweater 2 days in a row, the 1st graders were mildly obsessed with the polka-dot scarf. I got many compliments on it from the 6 year olds (which is, of course, always my fashion goal)!

Day 7 - Saturday
(And my attempt at a more interesting picture)


My goal for the week is to make my outfits look as different from each other as possible!



2 comments:

  1. I think you did pretty good too! Good thing for scarves, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this blog! My kids are so cute!

    ReplyDelete