Thursday, January 6, 2011

Last Minute Switches

After 4 days of wearing mostly black and gray, I woke up this morning and realized I needed some color in this 6(ish) item wardrobe. I hadn't worn the black dress yet, so I went searching in my closet for a colorful, but still somewhat neutral dress that I wouldn't hate after wearing for a month. Here's what I found...
This blue dress will match the rest of my chosen items, plus I think it will give me more options since a sweater worn over the black skirt or black dress would look pretty much the same. I wore it to work today and then spilled yogurt on it at lunch...hopefully not a bad sign!

One more decision - I'm mulling over switching out the white tank top (which I also haven't worn yet) for a pair of black yoga-type pants. It's winter (and freezing) and I really like to be comfy and wear these pants on the weekend, or going to see a movie. I'll still have 8 items. What do you think?

White Tank OR Black Pants?

           

I'll post pictues of this week's outfits soon, so stay tuned...

~Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment