Friday, January 28, 2011

Playing Catch Up

Well, my internet has not been working at home this week, so I'm WAY behind on the updates. I was going to try to make my pictures all fancy, but instead, I'll just give you days 19-25... (Pardon day 20, I ended up with an extra picture and couldn't figure out which was really day 20's outfit!)








Well, I can't believe the month is almost over. We are on the home stretch here. I will say that today has been the first day I really did not want to put on any of the 6 items. Maybe it's the weather, but I really just wanted to put on a big comfy sweater (and stay in my bed all day), but since neither of those things were going to happen, I picked my clothes up off the floor and put them on again. I did a repeat outfit, since I am running out of ways to make myself feel like I'm looking cute and different. (I am already mentally planning my outfits for Tuesday and Wednesday next week.)

Stay tuned for the final outfits of the month, and to find out February's challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment