Saturday, January 29, 2011

Nearing the End

Week Four is over!  And that means only three days left with my six items.  While Allison has been planning out her outfits, and my husband says he's ready for me to wear some colors other than black, gray, and teal; I am wondering if I'm ready for the end of the month.  I mean, in reality, I'm ready.  It will be nice to have a little more variety.  But really, I have kind of enjoyed the simplicity of my six items and the creativity it required.  No - I'm not going to continue into February, but I am starting to think of what other creative fashion journeys I can go on.

But enough rambling,  here's a snapshot of Week Four:



(I know... some of my pics are blurry.  But don't worry, we just got a new camera, so I'm sure my last 3 pics will be beautiful! :))



1 comment:

  1. I'm so impressed by this challenge. I really just don't think I could do it. You have done so well. Looking forward to those last 3 outfits :)

    ReplyDelete