Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday: Clean Out the Closet Wrap-Up

February ended with 2 exciting events:

First, (and most exciting), my oldest friend in the world had an adorable baby boy on the 28th. I have been hanging out in the "baby bubble" at the hospital, and he is just the sweetest little guy! I'm already in love.

Second: I get to wear all of my clothes again. Hooray! I have just about finished wearing all of my winter clothes and I'm ready to put them all back in the rotation before spring comes. I also cleaned out quite a few things - 2 big bags full...


I think I'll continue to pay attention to what I'm wearing through March and see if I can get rid of even more things that I don't wear.

So here's my outfit from today and also my final week of February's outfits...


Dress: TJMaxx
Sweater: Ann Taylor Loft
Boots: Zigi Soho


Stay tuned for lots of accessories this month...

1 comment:

  1. Hey Allison, thanks for stopping by today and leaving a comment. Glad to have you. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete