Monday, March 28, 2011

Six Items Go To Italy!

It's Spring Break, and I'm off to visit my cousin who is studying art in Italy!

My packing strategy is usually to bring as much as I can possibly fit into my suitcase. I end up bringing a super heavy suitcase full of lots of extra clothes. Ooh, sounds a lot like my closet.

Since I've been trying to do more with less clothing (see the Six Items and/or Clean Out The Closet Challenges), plus I have a bag of my cousin's stuff to bring, I decided to try to take my six items on the road (or in the air, as the case may be).

Turned out to be more difficult than I thought. I really wanted to just put my six items in, close up the suitcase, and be on my way. But, since it's an entirely different country and I'm not really sure about the weather (hopefully 60's and sunny, but probably rainy!), I had a really hard time not adding more items!

So here's what I ended up packing...


And here's how it all fit in the suitcase with my shoes, my cousin's clothes, coats, etc...


Hopefully I won't be wishing I had just stuffed the suitcase until it exploded!

Ciao for now...See you in a week!



2 comments:

  1. Goodluck on your trip! Just wanted to tell you I recieved the most amazing necklace in the mail! Thanks for the great giveaway!
    Ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so fun! i studied abroad last semester and went to italy over thanksgiving break. i'm sure you will have/had (?) a great time

    thanks for entering my giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete