Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday: St. Patrick's Day

This is kind of my anti-St. Patrick's Day outfit.

Like Aimee said, we are Scottish, so we're supposed to wear orange.

                But I'm also a first grade teacher, so I kinda have to wear green.

I decided to compromise and wear an orangey-yellow skirt today and save my green for tomorrow...



Here's a sneak peek at what I will be wearing tomorrow as I enjoy a Shamlocolate Shake...

(Image via)
Don't forget to check out our giveaway here if you haven't already. Happy St. Patty's Day! 
                              

3 comments:

  1. great skirt!
    Hope you'll check out Style Files-your go to place for all thing stylish, on FB!
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/AC-Style-Files/198556863506228

    Ash

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome skirt! where is it from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks, michelle - the skirt is from anthropologie (snagged it on sale last year!)

    ReplyDelete