Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What I Actually Wore Wednesday

I call this outfit (and just so you know, I don't usually name my outfits) my "Today I might be losing my job for next year because of budget cuts, so I might as well look cute while it happens" outfit. The good news is, it didn't happen today. The bad news is, they are voting on it tonight. I guess I'll have to find another cute getting fired outfit for tomorrow! Fingers crossed for good news!


Cardigan: Ann Taylor Loft
Yellow T-Shirt: H&M
Skirt: Gap (Love it with the pockets!)
Tights: Gap
Shoes: Target
Fake Pearls: Kohl's 

10 comments:

  1. Love the positive attitude! Fingers crossed you get good news tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be a teacher in Texas?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope, Jana, actually I teach in Illinois! We are in budget crisis here, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh dear! wishing you the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok....I hope you don't lose your job, scary!!!

    Ash @ www.acstylefiles.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/AC-Style-Files/198556863506228

    ReplyDelete
  6. i wish you the best with your job. my husband's a teacher in IND so i know how you feel. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in WI, I'm sure you've heard the carp going on here =( Cute outfit, fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute outfit! But, I really hope you get good news today!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how stressful! :( But you do look very cute ;) Best of luck, fingers crossed for you here too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhh, hope you don't lose your job but love your attitude about it! You're right, everything is better when you look cute! Thanks for coming by and commenting on my blog and hope you get to visit again soon!

    ReplyDelete