Sunday, December 22, 2013

Week 3

Pictures from the week...



Just a note: It was a tough week to wear dresses! At school, the kids had a special hour-long gym time and any teachers who played games with them got to wear jeans. Hmm, not me!

On Friday after the kids went home, we had a teacher's meeting where we usually just sit and talk about stuff. But since this was the last day before break, we all played a game in gym where we had to build giant snowmen. And for part of the game, we had to ride a scooter - hard to do in a DRESS!

Also, my fleece lined leggings have a GIANT hole in them!

But I'm not really complaining, because unlike women in many countries around the world, I have the freedom to choose what I can wear, where I can go, and what my life is about.

Like always, consider making a donation to help free women from slavery and trafficking around the world. If you can help, click here. Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment