Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Here we go...

After 3 days of this project, I have learned that I am not a very good self-photographer. Or maybe it's my phone that's not so great?

Check out these terrible pictures (at least it's proof that I'm wearing my dresses)


 
 
In other news, tomorrow is jeans day at my school for any staff member that donates $3 to a local food bank, so all of the other teachers will be wearing jeans. I will be wearing a dress, of course, so I'll be a little jealous! I think I'm going to donate my $3 to International Justice Mission. If you'd like to donate your $3, check out my fundraising page. Happy Dressember!
 


2 comments:

  1. Alesha Guruswamy RuskDecember 4, 2013 at 9:53 AM

    Allison, It's awesome to see that you're doing Dressember! And that you're sending the proceeds to IJM! I work there, so thanks in advance for your campaign! We should connect sometime - it's been way too long...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Alesha! I knew you worked there before, but wasn't sure if you still did! Maybe you should be a guest blogger :) We need a roommate reunion, I think...wouldn't that be fun!

      Delete