Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Last Day, Hooray!

Well, don't look too hard at these pictures from the last day, because apparently by this point in Dressember I am so lazy that I am having a hard time making decisions about what to wear. I am definitely wearing the same dress as yesterday. Just picked it up right off the chair where I left it last night and put it right back on. I didn't even find a new sweater, that's how lazy I am. But I do have different (fleece-lined) tights on, so that's something, right? It's just so cold here, and this dress is like wearing sweatpants, only in the form of a dress, and I just couldn't help myself! And I can't even be sure that I won't put it on again tomorrow, but at least I won't have to post a picture of it!


Thanks for coming along on my Dressember adventure. I had fun, raised a little money for a great organization, and even managed to stay warm most of the time!

Stay tuned for more projects coming up soon. I just started reading Seven: an experimental mutiny against excess by Jen Hatmaker, and the entire book seems like one big New Year's resolution to me right now! Be warned, it might get a little crazy around here...

Happy Dressember and Happy New Year!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment