Sunday, December 8, 2013

Week 1

So far Dressember is off to a good start! I have managed to wear a dress each day and I haven't missed my jeans too much! Here's a quick peek at all of my dresses from the week.



I'm also really excited because I have $25 donated towards my fundraising for International Justice Mission! Somehow the fundraising page doesn't let me know who donated, so if it was you, let me know! My goal is $150, so if you would like to help out, please visit my fundraising page here.

All of the money raised goes toward IJM and their mission of helping people around the world. I took this from their website to explain it better than I could: "International Justice Mission is a human rights agency that brings rescue to victims of slavery, sexual exploitation and other forms of violent oppression. IJM lawyers, investigators and aftercare professionals work with local officials to secure immediate victim rescue and aftercare, to prosecute perpetrators and to ensure that public justice systems - police, courts and laws - effectively protect the poor."

If you want to learn more about IJM and the work that they do around the world, check out their website.

Happy Dressember!

No comments:

Post a Comment