Sunday, December 1, 2013

Hello Dressember

Happy Dressember, Everyone!



To start off right, here are the rules from the website.

Wear a dress every day for the entire month of December (no surprises there, we hope)
- You can repeat dresses
- When you're working out, cleaning, sleeping, or if you have a job that requires you to wear pants, you can wear pants
- You can wear skirts, but only over dresses (it's not called skirtember, folks)
- You can wear pants, but only under dresses
 
I think my favorite is the extra part of rule 3 - It's not called skirtember, folks! Which is too bad, because I have a lot of skirts! Maybe I'll get creative, we'll see. (And for some reason, this won't unbold - sorry about that!)

I hope you'll join me on my Dressember journey. Stay tuned for information about International Justice Mission and what you can do to help with their mission of working against human trafficking and slavery. And of course, stay tuned for lots of dresses!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment