Thursday, January 27, 2011

WiWW #2

I decided to link up again this week to Pleated Poppy's "What I Wore Wednesday."


And in case you've come from her site, here's the deal:  My sister & I have chosen to simplify this January.  At the beginning of the month, we chose six(ish) items of clothing from our closets and we are wearing only those six(ish) items this month.  If you want to find out more about our "rules", click here.  If you want to see our six items, click here or here.  If you want to know what our outfits have been looking like all month, just wander through any of our blogposts.

And now, onto what I actually wore Wednesday:
Cardigan & Dress (2 of my 6 items): Ann Taylor Loft
Necklace: Target (I think)
Belt: J. Crew (It's hard to see, but it's super cute!)
Shoes: Primark (from Scotland)

No comments:

Post a Comment