Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Confession Time

We are at about the halfway point of our little experiment, and I have a couple of confessions to make...

Confession #1: This is harder than it seems. Well, I know you probably already think it's hard, wearing only 6 items of clothing. But here's what I really mean: It seems like it should be easy to get dressed in the morning and take less time than usual because there are only 6 items to choose from. But it's actually kind of hard to figure out ways to make my outfits look different. I think I've worn all the items in all the possible different combinations.

Confession #2: Even though I have LOTS of different accessories, I am still getting tired of the ones I have. Lucky for me, Aimee and I just traded a few. Look for me wearing a couple of things you might have seen in her pics!

Confession #3 (and this is the big one): Yesterday I did not get out of my pajamas! It was Martin Luther King, Jr. day and there was no school and it was so cold that I just stayed in bed and watched episodes of Angel (no judging!) on Netflix (my new favorite thing) for most of the day. So all that to say, there is no picture from yesterday - I didn't think anyone needed to see me in my p.j.'s!

Anyway, here are a few catch up pictures from the weekend (minus Monday)...



Insert: (Day 16: the lost day)


Stay tuned tomorrow, when we link up with What I Wore Wednesday at The Pleated Poppy

1 comment:

  1. I think you did pretty good! I am liking your headband from Friday!

    ReplyDelete