Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Chosen Few

I have been thinking about my six items for a while - ever since I discovered the idea.  A few days ago, I decided it was time; I actually had to choose the clothing articles & jump into a month of wearing only those items.  So here they are, my chosen few:


Item #1: Jeans

Item #2: Gray Cardigan

Item #3: Teal Cardigan (It's exactly the same as the gray one, which is probably a mistake considering I'll have a lot of "the same thing" going on this month.  But oh well!  I like it, and it adds a little color to a very gray wardrobe.  Anyway, moving on....)

Item #4: Black Skirt (with pocket, of course!)

Item #5: Black Dress (unfortunately without pockets)

Item #6: Gray sweater (except it's not in the picture because, well, I don't actually own it yet.  Currently my mom has it.  It was supposed to be a Christmas present to me - one of those ones that I actually picked out myself - but there was a little confusion and the sweater was not under the tree for me this year.  So it has become what our family affectionately termed "Extra Christmas" (presents that our mom realizes she bought, forgot to give us for Christmas, and gifts them to us just after the holiday season). All that to say the sweater is not yet in my possession, but hopefully it will be soon.  For now, I'm doing the "5 item" challenge.)

Extra Item: Black tanktops (like Allison said, they don't really count.)

Those are the chosen few.  Wish me luck & happy accessorizing!

No comments:

Post a Comment