Saturday, December 12, 2015

Dressember 2015 Recap: Week 2

We sang "O Holy Night" at church this week, and I couldn't help but think about Dressember as we sang these lines in particular:

Chains shall he break for the slave is our brother;
And in His name all oppression shall cease.

As we sang, I was glad to be a part of Dressember and supporting International Justice Mission and A21 and the work they are doing to break chains of slavery and relieve people from oppression around the world. (For more information their work, visit the IJM website or the A21 website).

And I am glad that even though my pictures from this week are a little ridiculous, there is some serious money being raised to fight modern day slavery. In fact, over $350,000 has been donated to the dressember campaign so far! And it's not even halfway through the month yet. I'm excited to see what happens as the month continues...



As always, if you want to support Dressember, here's my link to donate and feel free to share with others!

No comments:

Post a Comment