Monday, May 16, 2011

Go Bulls!

The Bulls are in the Eastern Conference Finals for the 1st time since the Glory Days (you know, Jordan, Pippen, 3peat, and all that jazz). And they looked pretty good last night in game 1 against Miami, once they stopped giving the ball away like it was their job at the beginning of the game.

Last year they made it to the play-offs (but didn't make it this far) and at one of the games (I was lucky enough to be there), they gave away these GIANT "See Red" shirts.


Seriously, the shirt is almost as wide as the table! You can see how big it is when I put one of my own shirts on top of it. HUGE! So I decided to remake it into something I would actually wear. (By now you may or may not know that when "I" decide to remake something, it really goes like this: Hey Mom, wouldn't it be great if we...)

So here's how my shirt went from something to stuff in the bottom of my t-shirt drawer to something to wear while cheering for the Bulls in the play-offs...

Step 1: Cut out the logo from the front of the old shirt and decide where to place it on the new shirt.


Step Two: Iron some Wonder-Under on the back. I had to put a pillow case over the top to make sure the logo wouldn't melt while I ironed!


Step Three: Mom sews the old shirt onto the new shirt.
(I really should learn how to sew!)

Step Four: Cheer your team on to V-I-C-T-O-R-Y!


GO BULLS!

No comments:

Post a Comment