Saturday, January 2, 2016

Dressember 2015 Recap: Week 5

It's the end of Dressember and I'm so excited because, not only do I get to wear pants again, I also raised $1102 to fight against slavery and human trafficking! I am so thankful and amazed by the amount of support for Dressember this year. Thanks for joining with me this year to have a small part in fighting against this huge issue. When combined with everyone else doing Dressember, we have raised over $867,000 so far!

Even though Dressember is technically over, the fundraising doesn't officially end until the end of January. If you were waiting to donate, I'd still love to have your support. OR I also think it would be really fun to search through the Dressember participants to find someone who is really close to meeting their goal and finish it off for them! If you think that sounds fun too, here's the link!

Happy Dressember!


No comments:

Post a Comment