Wednesday, April 6, 2011

WIWW - In Italy!

I have to confess that this is not what I wore today, and these pictures really do not highlight my outfits, but I just couldn't resist showing off a few of my Italy pictures! I was there for a week over Spring Break, and it was beautiful and amazing. So here are a couple of my favorites...


With my aunt, with St. Peter's Basillica in the background, at the Vatican.

{Shirt: Banana Republic}


 Drinking Cappuchino at the hotel!

{Sweater & Gray Shirt: Ann Taylor Loft, Scarf: Little store by the Trevi Fountain}


With my aunt in front of the huge cathedral in Orvieto. 

{Shirt: Ann Taylor Loft, Jeans: Banana Republic, Scarf: Store by the Trevi Fountain}


In front of the Colosseum - doesn't this one look like a postcard?

{Tanks: Target, Sweat: Ann Taylor Loft}


Throwing our coins in Trevi Fountain, making a wish to come back to Rome soon! 

{Tanks: Target, Sweater: Ann Taylor Loft, Scarf: Little store by the Trevi Fountain}

Grazie for stopping by our little blog! Ciao for now!


P.S. Check out our giveaway here!

2 comments: