Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Mission Accomplished!

Wow! In just 16 days, all 31 of my Dressember days have been sponsored for $10 a day, plus a little extra! I have raised $325, which is 105% of my goal completed! Hooray!
And so far the Dressember campaign has raised over $215,000! How amazing is that?!

Here's what I looked like this morning, when I saw that all 31 days had been sponsored...


And here are last week's pictures...Sorry about the bad selfies, especially the headless one...Also, I realized I'm wearing the same boots in every picture...maybe time to branch out?



If you were hoping to support IJM and survivors of human trafficking, it's not too late. Even though I've met my goal, you can still feel free to head on over to my page and donate! Thanks so much for supporting!

No comments:

Post a Comment