Friday, December 5, 2014

Happy Dressember!

It's Dressember again! 

That means I'll be wearing a dress every day this month and standing up for women who are trapped in slavery and trafficking by raising money for International Justice Mission.

Here's a peek at my first week.


And here's a peek at my Dressember page
(Check it out to see what you can do to help.)


I'm participating in Dressember because now that I know about how many women and girls are enslaved around the world, I can't unknow it. And I have to do something. This small thing, wearing a dress each day for a month, is my something. I believe I can make a difference, because no one can do everything, but everyone can do something.
Will you join me in doing something and help me meet my goal of $10 a day for the month of December? 

No comments:

Post a Comment