Monday, December 8, 2014

Confession...

...I have worn this dress 3 times this week. Ok, 3 days in a row. But in my defense, it is cold here, and this dress is like a big long sweatshirt, and it's so comfy and warm. I did spill something on it this morning, though, so I guess I won't be able to wear it again tomorrow (good thing!)


In other news, we have raised $185 for International Justice Mission so far!
Here are some of the things IJM could do with that money...
  • Provide 6 days of aftercare for a survivor of trafficking ($30/day)
  • Freedom Training for a family rescued from slavery ($111)
For more about how your support can change lives, check out IJM's giving page.

And if you want to help me reach my goal of $10 a day for the month of December, check out my Dressember page

 


No comments:

Post a Comment